Thank for considering becoming a member of AEA-Europe!
AEA-Europe offers its members a range of opportunities to network with each other, sharing news, debate and research. At institution level, the association provides a forum for international liaison and co-operation.
AEA-Europe members have access to:
1. Professional Development opportunities
Accreditation scheme – recognition of experience, knowledge and expertise in assessment at Practitioner and Fellow levels.
2. Discussion and debate opportunities via our regular online newsletter
3. Our annual autumn conference
The conference includes:
- Pre-conference workshops
- A chance to hear presentations by assessment experts
- Discussions and debates on current issues
- Social events where you can make new friends and contacts
Membership is open to all European organisations in which educational assessment is a primary function (corporate members) and all individuals with a professional interest in educational assessment (individual members).
The fee for CORPORATE membership starts from €350 per year.
The fee for INDIVIDUAL membership starts from €70 per year.
The fee for RETIRED PROFESSIONAL membership starts from €40 per year.
The fee for STUDENT membership is €40 per year.
This fee includes AEA-Europe services such as a reduction on AEA-Europe conference and seminar fees as well as other member benefits.